Unable to stop synchronization of Google Calendar.

• updated
  • Not a bug

There is one calendar I am unable to de-sync whether I "stop synchronization" or unclick "pull" and then "save". Have tried many times, always get "server error," then weekplan starts pulling all the calendar entries I have deleted... I was able to successfully turn other calendars off and on, but I never actually pulled data from them.

App:
j e cheadle

I actually deleted that workspace and created a new one. That new one has started synchronizing with my calendar too. I haven't told it to. Surprisingly irritating. I also was sent here to report a bug and not a single response this whole time.

Aymeric Founder
  • Under review
Quote from j e cheadle

I actually deleted that workspace and created a new one. That new one has started synchronizing with my calendar too. I haven't told it to. Surprisingly irritating. I also was sent here to report a bug and not a single response this whole time.

Actually, you are probably seeing the tasks from the other workspace. You can filter a workspace to only show the tasks of the current workspace.

Aymeric Founder
Quote from Aymeric

Actually, you are probably seeing the tasks from the other workspace. You can filter a workspace to only show the tasks of the current workspace.

Or maybe not? Could you please confirm that's the case?

Ana Loraine
  • Not a bug

Hi there! 

We have not received your feedback in a while. We will be closing this ticket temporarily. Please feel free to reach out if you are still having the same issue. We'll be more than happy to assist you.