+1
Fixed

Tasks' name and list are changed randomly

dkudinov 4 years ago updated by Ana Loraine 2 years ago 5

About week ago I started to see that some tasks I've created for the next week had changed their name. One example - task with name "Coffee" belonging to one list (CTO) appeared to be "Projektit" today, which is the name for another list, and list had been changed to Projektit as well.

This is not a rare case, I see at least 5 tasks for this week to be changed similarly - they all got as their name some list's name and they changed their lists accordingly

App:
Under review

Hi Dmitry, this is very worrying but surprising also as no one has raised this issue yet.


Would you be able to tell me about the steps you took to create these 5 tasks? If I cannot reproduce the issue it will be hard to fix it unfortunately.


Also, I noticed that you set your roles's default participant as yourself. Since you are the only participant in the workspace, I suggest you to remove that so that your week will look cleaner (without your avatar on all tasks)

Hi Aymeric, I had the same feeling when I didn't find any similar report.


Unfortunately I can't reproduce this constantly, but that happens from time to time.

Today I was able to repeat it with following actions (but failed to repeat it again):

1) Opened in calendar some date in the future (7.12.2015)

2) Added new task "Test task 13:30-14:30" with role "Projects"
3) Opened another date/week through calendar
4) Refreshed browser's page
5) Opened once again through calendar that future task's week (7.12.2015)

Result:

I saw task "Projects"


Then I removed it and tried the same process, but didn't get it reproduced.




Fixed

Hi there! 


We have not received your feedback in a while. We will be closing this ticket temporarily. Please feel free to reach out if you are still having the same issue. We'll be more than happy to assist you.