Steps to reproduce-
1. Open the Link "https://app.weekplan.net/ "
2. Fill Login Details like Email Id and Password and click on Login
3. Work Space will be created with some User Name.
4. Click on the Work space settings at the start of the Page.
5. Create a new task,i.e"visit to market" on 18-mar-16.
6. Go for editing.
7. Select Start time and Duration.
8. Go to google cal.
9. Check whether new task is displaying on google cal or not.
Expected result - New task should display on google cal when user creates new task on week plan.
Actual result - New task created in weekplan is not getting displayed in gcal.
Note:- This issues occurs sometime.
OS and browser version - windows 7 and (Chrome 48.0.2)
Customer support service by UserEcho