Is there a way of assign a time budget for each ROLE per week and then assign fraction of this of weekly GOALS and then track this time by daily tasks?
I would like to track how I am doing for each one of the ROLES and GOALS with a measure of time used up against the time budget.
Here is how I'd like to use WEEKPLAN:
- Set a time budget for each one of the weekly goals (those would be the same for each week) - How would I do this effectively?
- Link every weekly goal to a role - This is already possible
- Add specific tasks in the week and link them to the weekly goal
- See at any specific time of the week how much of the time budget per weekly goal I have used up - How would I do this effectively?
- See at any specific time of the week for which one of the roles how much of the time budget I have used up - How would I do this effectively?
Customer support service by UserEcho