Moving a task from the weekly plan to the pending list seems to be the only way remove the date from a task. On the iOS mobile app, however, the date is kept and the task is stuck in the weekly plan.
As time goes by and tasks are rolled over the mobile app ends up with dozen of irrelevant tasks. The only way to make it show the real plan is to log out, log in again and resync.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a HIT in a role in the web app
- Move a HIT to the weekly plan in the web app
- The task is shown in the mobile app
- Move the task to the pending list in the web app
- Move the task back to the original role in the web app - it has no date
- The task still shows in the mobile app with the original date
Please take this in consideration in the new mobile app.
Customer support service by UserEcho