The Fastest way to add a Task to Weekplan from anywhere is by using the SMS integration
How to start
- Add a new contact on your phone called “weekplan” with the mobile number +12077473362 (this is a US mobile number, there is no surcharge over the normal cost of a SMS to a US number).
- To link your phone number to your account, you simply need to send a SMS “Hi” to +12077473362.
- You will then receive instructions to link it to your weekplan account.
To add a task via SMS
Once your phone number has been registered, you will be able to add a task by sending the following command “Task Your task text”.
Example: "Task call Martin"
This will add task 'call Martin' to your current workspace:
To see the list of tasks for today
Simply send the command "Today".
To mark a task as done
Simply send “**Done **NUMBER”. NUMBER being the number shown next to the next when you send the **Today **command.
Example: "Done 3" will complete the task "Prepare interview for Robert" in the following screenshot.
You can also send:
- “Workspaces”: sends the list of workspaces in your account.
- “Workspace NUMBER”: changes the current workspace.
- “?”: Show the help.
* The number we use is registered in the US, normal rate is applied depending on your service provider
Customer support service by UserEcho