"resource not found" after browser inactivity

  • updated
  • Fixed
Hi Aymeric,

Desired Outcome
* clicks on "done" button of task
* task is crossed out, bell sound played, and task moved to the bottom of the list

Bug Description
* clicks on "done" button of task
* task is crossed out, bell sound played, and task moved to the bottom of the list
* "Resource not found" pop up appears (see screenshot)
* clicks "Reload" button
* Page reloads
* task reappears at original position, not crossed out
* clicks on "done" button of task
* task is crossed out, bell sound played, and task moved to the bottom of the list

How to Duplicate
Leave browser inactive for quite a while. This problem recurs regularly.

Browser Used
http://whatsmybrowser.org/b/U67REJ4 Chrome 41

Victoria

App:
Aymeric
  • Fixed

Hi Victoria,

great bug report :)

Could you send me your weekplan email address? I will check the error logs related to your account.

Thanks!

Victoria Chen
Hi Aymeric,

haha thanks, part of my professional life is to report and fix bugs as well.
I've sent you my email via private message, let me know if you have gotten it.

Victoria
Victoria Chen
Hi Aymeric,

I know you fixed some stuff, but this problem still persists pretty regularly. Could you double check again?

Victoria
Aymeric
Quote from Victoria Chen
Hi Aymeric,

I know you fixed some stuff, but this problem still persists pretty regularly. Could you double check again?

Victoria
Thanks, I may have found the cause of the issue. I will try to implement another solution and see if this solves the problem. Thanks for letting me know!
Chris Russi

Did this ever get fixed? I experience this issue all the time :-(

Aymeric
Quote from Chris Russi

Did this ever get fixed? I experience this issue all the time :-(

Do you open multiple weekplan tabs in your browser? What action do you do to get this dialog box?

Chris Russi

Oh, Hi Aymeric!

No, I don't usually have more than one weekplan.net open at a time. I saw from another post that I should try ctrl-F5, so I did that, but, I still get the same issue. One thing for sure, I am a developer and I usually have tons of tabs open on Chrome and I leave the browser open for days. Maybe I should just close Chrome and try again. I'm not using Zapier. I also notice this issue at home as well on my Mac (with Chrome). Let me try closing everything down and trying again.

Cheers,

Chris

Chris Russi

Hi Aymeric,

I shut "everything" down and did a deep clear of my browser cache. Same issue. I think it might be a timing issue. When I add a task to a given day, I see the progress bar (yellow progress bar upper right). It runs for awhile and then I see the "Not found" popup. I click the "x" and keep moving forward. It happens on all new tasks.

Chris Russi

I do see these errors in my Chrome console:


Chris Russi

Here is a better snapshot: