How to set up a reminder (SMS/Email) for a task.
This allows the user to set reminders to be sent via email or SMS either an hour before or the day before.
- Click on a task the Edit task sidebar will open.
- Click on the "Set up a reminder" icon.
- Two checkboxes will display "By email" and "By SMS" to select for receiving a notification:
4. After selecting the option "By SMS" user needs to register his/her phone number after clicking on "follow these instructions"
5. Follow the instruction to register the phone number. Here is the link: http://weekplan.net/the-fastest-way-to-add-a-task-to-weekplan-pro-feature
- Add a new contact on your phone called “weekplan” with the mobile number +12077473362 (this is a US mobile number, there is no surcharge over the normal cost of a SMS to a US number).
- To link your phone number to your account, you simply need to send a SMS “Hi” to +12077473362.
- You will then receive instructions to link it to your weekplan account.
* We use Twilio as a service provider, please visit this page to check if your location is covered by this company.
* The number we use is located in the US. The usual rate applies, depending on your phone's service provider
* You need to set - up the start time of this task for this feature to work