You need to be on the ULTIMATE plan or the PRO plan with the "Outlook Calendar" feature selected.
The Outlook Calendar synchronization allows you to "pull" events from your Outlook Calendar and show them in WEEK PLAN. This also allows you "push" tasks from WEEK PLAN to your Outlook Calendar.
Synchronization happens almost instantly. If you edit a task that has been synchronized, the changes will appear on both Outlook Calendar and WEEK PLAN.
Steps to start synchronizing:
1. Click on the top left menu icon:
2.. Select option "Team Settings".
3. Next window will open and go to section "Outlook Calendar ".
5. Click on the button "Synchronize with Outlook Calendar". It will prompt you to sign into your outlook account.
6. Next page will open and will ask for permission.
7. You may start synchronizing by clicking on the Push and Pull buttons of the calendars:
Remember. "Pull" is to download events from Outlook Calendar. "Push" is to send tasks from WEEK PLAN to Outlook Calendar.
8. Synchronization will start and will show on the page:
The initial synchronization may take up to 5 minutes. You will have to refresh your browser page to see the new events / tasks.
Known issues & limitations
- Attendees in your Outlook calendar will be lost if you change the repetitions type (eg. Daily to Weekly) in WEEK PLAN.
- Deleting a single instance from a repetition in Outlook does not delete it from WEEK PLAN. This is due to the fact that Outlook doesn't notify us when such deletion is done.
- Entries from Outlook that are created 15 days prior to initiating the sync and on read/view only mode will not be captured.
Customer support service by UserEcho