Today morning clicked refresh in the same logged in browser and noticed it loaded a new version UI (v2.67?) and there is a sea of difference.
Its simple awesome.
- the animations, the open tasks dancing before my eyes seducing me to grab them. What more motivation you can get in morning to work. Tell my personal hats-off to the developer or creative mind who designed that.
- the better-looking cards
- ability to just tick tasks for completion right from main screen without having to
- the thermometer (or you call it the "neglect bar"?) after each role title
- the new compass icons instead of checkboxes for colored tasks
- the bigger sized (breadth) current day in week
Loved all, folks.
I wish horizantal bar should be visible all the time, even if if I have a long list of things for Sunday, I still want to scoll-right and move/add things to Saturday. I shouldn't be forced to first scroll-down to the bottom on Sunday to then scroll-right.