Nothing seems to be working as per documentation
I have just signed up for an Ultimate account.
I watched your video on how the product worked and it looked like what I want.
On your website, the introduction, video and your documentation you discuss many features, but only some of which I have managed to find. I'll list the features below as they are mentioned on your website (https://weekplan.net/features/) and whether I have found them:
- Quadrant view - can't find
- High impact tasks (HITs) - found, but the list sometimes shows these tasks and sometimes doesn't depending on the dates I had previously selected in the planner, regardless of whether the task has been scheduled or not. I don't understand the correlation in this behaviour
- Goals - can't find
- Roles - found
- Week view - found
- Pomodoro timer - can't find
- Day summary - found
- Easy scheduling - found - agreed I do like your scheduling features
- Automatic rollover of uncompleted tasks - not sure, looks like it might be there
- Repeating tasks - can't find
- Subtasks - can't find
- Attachments - can't find
- Google Calendar deep integration - found - works well!
The remaining features aren't critical at this stage.
I do note that you have some sort of rewards scheme in place where new features might be unlocked after I complete enough activity (see screenshot) If this is the case, why am I paying for features I can't use? I'm not even sure where the reward scheme is discussed or how to maximise my time on the site so I can unlock the features I want to use. Can you point me to the documentation where this is clarified?
¿Cómo calificaría el servicio al cliente que recibió?
Puntuación de satisfacción por mike@davisdotcom com hace 3 años
Añadir un Comentario sobre la calidad del soporte que recibió (opcional):